Have you ever walked down the street looking in windows and see an ad for something and thought that person in the ad looks familiar?
Well, my friend told me the other day she was walking down the mall and saw a photo of somebody she was pretty sure was Kelsey. So...we had to go see. Yup. That's my little girl on an ad for a place we had her 9 yr photos taken last fall. It was a fun little surprise and she thinks she's "famous".
To see her other pictures from this shoot, go to my blog history and go to October 2009 and the post titled "My little girl".
Utah Business Magazine Cover story
2 months ago
1 comment:
YOur kids are SO CUTE!! THey are growing up fast...they remind me of my own. We were at chuck e cheese a few weeks ago and I thought about you and how we saw you a few years ago there. My youngest turned 4! Makes me feel old. I love the picture of your kids all in their batman/batgirl costumes...my 2 girls and boy were spidergirl and spider man for halloween. I had to laugh when I saw that yours were batman! How cute. Hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment