We took the annual March Madness trek to St George last weekend. I just love going there. Is it because by March I am so tired of the cold and snow? And, they have beautiful daffodils coming up and green lawns? Or is it the fact I get to watch my husband play Softball? IT'S THE SOFTBALL! I actually got to watch all his games this time. I always kid with him that it was softball Fred that I fell in love with (It's actually the icing on top!)
We went down on Friday morning through a blizzard but, survived and made it to St George with sunny skies. Fred played 3 games Friday and 3 on Saturday. They actually got out of the tournament by the same team that they got out to last year. After the last game we went to Poncho and Lefty's. I love this place! They have the best food! It's a must do when in town.
Did a little swimming (which made the trip for the kids) and some sight seeing. To quote Sean " I love George!"
Did a little swimming (which made the trip for the kids) and some sight seeing. To quote Sean " I love George!"
No comments:
Post a Comment