I'm sure at some point this post borders on child abuse. I mean who takes a picture of their kid and compares it to Alfalfa? I guess that is me...
So when Chase is just out of the shower and is running around the house with wet wild hair, to me he looks like a blond headed Alfalfa. I have been threatening him for a while I was going to do this and I had to do it before he got his hair cut again. I tried to make him pose just like the real Alfalfa (he's 8 and hates photos) and I didn't have a bow tie for him to wear but, I did make him put a button up shirt on. So here's to you my little "Alfalfa"
**Well at least I have a picture to torture him with when he starts dating**
Utah Business Magazine Cover story
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment