Don't you just love the zoo? Jamie and Lilli invited us to go the zoo in August. My kids just love the zoo. It is always a hit and miss with the animals. Sometimes they are all active and other times they just lay there. This was actually a pretty good trip. We got to see the new baby elephant who was having a great time rolling around in the mud. (Chase thought that would be a great way to take a bath!)
Of course we had to take the traditional photo of the kids standing in front of the Orangutan. I had to take a picture of the Lion drinking fountain. That thing scares me! I have a picture of me standing in front of it when I was little and, you always see each one of the kids put there mouths all over that thing. Gross...
But all in all it was fun. THANKS Jamie and Lilli!
Utah Business Magazine Cover story
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment